Inclusive services at the Hotel Goldener Stern
The icing on your holiday cake
Fancy a feel-good holiday that mixes urban life with rural charm? The Hotel Goldener Stern in Kaltern can offer just that! Enjoy the attractions of a village nestling amidst the vineyards and mountains of South Tyrol. Our inclusive services let you enjoy them to the full:
- We serve a glass of sparkling wine with breakfast every Sunday.
- A sumptuous breakfast buffet awaits you every day.
- You can use our wellness area (including sauna and jacuzzi) free of charge every day between 2 pm and 7 pm.
- The outdoor pool with its lush green sunbathing lawn is open daily from 7.00 am to 8.00 pm.
- Our lounge, library and wine cellar are always open from 7.00 am to 11.00 pm.
- Bathrobes are available at the reception.
- We broadcast TV events such as the World Cup on a screen for you to view in a friendly atmosphere.
- You can park your car in our secure car park; we charge €10 a day for the use of our underground car park.
- Our terrace with its Mediterranean ambience is the ideal place to sit and relax.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire building.
- For stays of seven days or more guests receive the Mobilcard Kaltern, offering free use of all public transport in South Tyrol and numerous reductions on admission charges and offers.
- Reduced admission to Lake Kaltern’s bathing beaches and its “Gretl am See” lido on your first visit.
- Guests receive a one-time 10% discount on meals taken in the “Goldener Stern” restaurant, located on the premises.
- Guests of the Goldener Stern receive a 20% discount on green fees at golfing venues as the Sarnonico course.
- Our prices are per person per day and include breakfast.
- A local tax of €1.60 per person per day is applicable to guests over 14 years old.
- You can pay in cash or by EC card, Visa or Mastercard.
- Dogs are very welcome: there is a surcharge of €10 per day.
- We make an extra charge of 10% for stays of less than two days.
- A surcharge of €20 per day is made for the single use of double rooms.
- Groups can in addition book half board at a charge of €20 per person per day.
- The high season rate will apply to public holidays.
- Your room will be ready for you from 2 pm on the day of your arrival.
- We ask you to vacate your room by 11 am on your day of departure.
- We will charge 20% of the room rate if you wish to keep the room until 2 pm.
- We will charge 50% of the room rate If you wish to stay longer than 2 pm.
- We will charge 30% of the room rate if you cancel your booked holiday two weeks before arrival; we will charge 50% if you cancel one week before arrival.
- Cancellations due to corona are accepted upon confirmation free of charge.
Rates for children and reductions
From 0-3 years your child can stay free of charge.
From 3-6 years there is 50% discount if s/he stays in the room with parents.
From 6-12 years there is a 30% discount if s/he stays in the room with parents.